Business Development Healthcare & Life Sciences
Gent, Vlaams Gewest, BelgiumHealthcare
Robovision is a rapidly growing company at the forefront of AI development in Europe and beyond. We are active in a number of markets, and in our healthcare team we’re developing state of the art AI algorithms that will improve the outcomes and standard of care in hospitals.
Within Life Sciences we see plenty of opportunities to apply the power of AI; we need you to take ownership and convert these opportunities into recurring business.
You are familiar with digital imaging in life sciences, and know how to approach interesting leads and convert them into long-term partners.
You are a hunter, not afraid to dig your way into large opportunities, and come back with signed deals.
You will work closely with the Sales, Marketing and Engineering teams, to feedback the market opportunities and customer needs; you can also translate this to product improvement suggestions when needed. You will report to our Business Development Manager & Healthcare Director.
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a business developer in a life science, pharmaceutical or healthcare context.
- You have a proven track record of going after deals and reaching your sales targets.
- You’re a natural networker who can easily build bridges, both externally (to potential clients) and internally (in our organization).
- You like the challenge to build a customer base and develop a market.
- You use your experience to define a business plan to find, contact, develop and sign key accounts in a structured approach
- You love learning new technologies and applying them to solve real-world issues your customers are facing
Educative background Biomedical sciences or engineering with a degree in biology, bioengineering, cell biology, immunology or similar disciplines.
Strong interest in technology and AI
Trustworthy teamplayer and hands-on problem solver
You are result oriented and you work precisely and orderly
Strong communication skills in Dutch and English, French is a plus
You are not afraid to suggest marketing campaigns that can generate qualified leads
- We work remote, on-site and at customer locations, yet living nearby Gent is definitely handy
You know how to feed back customer needs to our product management to make our product and service better
You are flexible in terms of working hours and travel abroad
A dynamic high tech environment where initiative and strong hands-on mentality are valued
A front seat in Belgium’s most exciting scale-up
A competitive salary & benefits
A young and open company culture where we focus on communication, partnership and team building activities.