Technology Partner Manager
We are looking for a Technology Partner Manager to further expand our Sales team.
Revolutionize the creation of human-like intelligent machines!
Your role will be to search, identify and close opportunities related to hardware sales, with special attention to our current infrastructure partners NVIDIA, Azure, Google Cloud, NetApp, PureStorage, and DDN. You will report to our Sales & Marketing Director and work closely with the Sales, Marketing and Engineering teams.
- You define a business plan to find, contact, develop and sign accounts in a structured approach
- You prospect target markets for opportunities
- You know how to spot interesting leads, educate customers on the AI landscape and roadmap in the process and close deals
- You help to collect feedback and think with our marketing on how to better reach our target audience
- You help define marketing campaigns that generate qualified leads
You pitch in to grow our sales and marketing organisation, define new strategies, etc.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in Sales
- Strong interest in technology and AI
- Trustworthy teamplayer and hands-on problem solver
- You are result oriented and you work precisely and orderly
- You identify with our core value: ownership, efficiency and sharing to grow
- Strong communication skills in Dutch and English, French is a plus
- You are flexible in terms of working hours and travel abroad.
- A dynamic high tech environment where initiative and strong hands-on mentality are valued
- A front seat in Belgium’s most exciting scale-up
- A competitive salary & benefits
- A young and open company culture where we value and respect communication, partnerships and team building activities.