As a Solution Architect you are the key translator in between customers and Robovision experts. You gather and translate all customer user stories, needs and constraints into a solid solution designs and hence you are a crucial part for our Sales team. Making big ideas concrete gives you energy and with a ‘getting things done’ mentality you navigate your way to the right solution with the resources at your disposal. You will report to our Sales & Marketing Director and work closely with the Sales, Pre-sales, Professional Services and Engineering teams.
Solution design for our Robovision AI implementations, comprising of:
- Technical intakes with customers to gather all the necessary solution requirements
- Working together with Robovision Engineers to design the best fitting solution
- Translation of this solution into a project plan containing design, scope, deliverables, milestones and other project practicalities
- Working together with Sales Managers to shape an attractive offer
- Once a deal has been won, hand-over the project to the Professional Service team so that they can start with the delivery of the solution
- Collect customer feedback, participate in Product conversations, and represent the customer’s voice to build a better product.
- Organise prototyping efforts with pre-sales: verify if we can get a first result based on a customer dataset and indicate what the steps could be to improve the results during project delivery (technical analysis)
- Organise and/or support with product demonstrations and trials
- Help with content questions about the Robovision AI platform
- Experienced professional in software solution design (5+ years of experience)
- Customer and solution focused
- Outstanding communication skills: able to communicate with different stakeholders. Act as the link between sales colleagues, data scientists, software developers and customers.
- Getting things done mentality
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Project management experience
- Basic knowledge Python (experience/understanding as developer is not required) and basic knowledge Jupyter Notebook and concepts such as API’s en SDK’s
- Understanding of AI is a plus
- Strong interest and affinity with sales processes and business development mindset
- Good presentation skills
- Eagerness to learn
- A dynamic high tech environment where initiative and strong hands-on mentality are valued
- A front seat in Belgium’s most exciting scale-up
- A competitive salary & benefits
- A young and open company culture where we focus on communication, partnership and team building activities.