You will be part of a project team and cooperate with our project engineers, project manager, and with the platform team. You will support the team by elaborating the common software architecture and professionalize the CI/CD pipeline. There is a high degree of freedom in how you approach this role.
- 3+ years of work experience with Python
- Experience with C/C++
- Knowledge of Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Experience with professional CI/CD
- Basic knowledge of Deep Learning concepts
- Seeing opportunities for making software modular and scalable
- Responsible to take action where needed
- A highly curious mind that is eager to learn
- Knowledge of the HTTP stack
- Any experience with Tensorflow, Keras, Torch
- Any experience with Flask, asyncio, …
- Any experience with distributed programming and/or multiprocessing
- A competitive salary & benefits according to the job requirements.
- A dynamic high-tech environment where initiative and strong hands-on
mentality are valued.
- A young and open company culture where we focus on communication, partnership and team building activities.