The product team, 30+ members strong, consists of UX designers, developers (BE-FE) and QA profiles that work together in smaller functional focused teams. We’re a team of physicists, mathematicians, engineers, creatives, optimists and makers. We value openness, radical candor, childlike enthusiasm and solution driven attitudes.
Revolutionize the creation of human-like intelligent machines!
Delivering our market-driven product vision through a collaborative lean and Agile approach across design and engineering, you will be the product manager and will manage the product roadmap & backlog, anticipate and advocate for customer’s needs, and evaluate the product’s progress at each iteration.
We want a Product Manager who is excited by and comfortable working on a complex product stack that amazes our customers.
You will be involved on all levels of the development of our Robovision AI platform. You will join our existing product team and lead UX, Development and QA teams.
We are looking for an exceptional Product Manager. Responsibilities Include:
- Cluster the market in segments which have similar needs and requirements.
- Drive market vision / strategy and roadmap with clarity on priority, feasibility, time, cost, and impact.
- Create end-to-end product and service strategies that are a market differentiator.
- Build relationships with key customers, to understand their needs & expectations as well as willingness to pay. Connect the dots to engineering teams to ensure alignment of vision and priorities.
- Lead and collaborate on all business readiness activities including product testing, end user education, rollout, iteration and support. Cooperate with the marketing team to deliver the right marketing content and sales tools, that clearly communicate the vision and competitive advantage.
- Effectively prioritize and define product & market needs so that cross functional engineering teams can execute and iterate effectively. Balance the long term strategy with short term market requirements.
- Continuously rebalance product / service features which maximize value and minimize effort to focus on the highest-returning initiatives.
- Proactively mitigate business, operational, and governance risks.
- Execute user sentiment analysis and user studies.
- Support competitive research with business analysts to inform our product design and product roadmap.
- Create comprehensive functional & value specifications.
- Develop product metrics to enable a culture of data driven decision making.
- Communicate and present product roadmaps to various team members and stakeholders.
- Become a Product Owner who creates a positive and goal aligned environment to ensure vision objectives are met.
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing to drive a comprehensive customer acquisition and retention strategy.
- Hold teams accountable to make and meet commitments.
- 5+ years of relevant experience building products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to articulate the rationale behind product decisions and influence key stakeholders.
- Exceptional sense of functional interface design and technical knowledge, allowing you to work well with designers and engineers.
- Strong analytical skills with an emphasis on data-driven decision-making.
- Experience with Agile software development and tools.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and prior start-up/scale-up experience in scaling products.
- Familiar with code and data-centric applications and the expectations of both technical and non technical users.
Your Life @ Robovision
What matters to you when you are looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really has an impact on the way humans and machines are collaborating? What about somewhere where you are challenged by intelligent minds and can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust, where everyone has a voice? If so, then Robovision could be your next career step. Join us and see how your contributions are enabling things you never thought possible.
Ownership, Share to Grow and Efficiency are our key values.
We offer a competitive performance-driven compensation package and autonomy to help shape the direction of our product.
You will enter a highly motivated team, coming from different disciplines and backgrounds. We believe great teams bring great ideas to life. We value proactive team members with a strong sense of ownership, people who are able to imagine the world they want to live in and are ready to solve any problem to make it happen.
You will get the exciting opportunity to join us and shape our product’s future.