(Junior) HR Business Partner
- You’ll have a wide variety of responsibilities, ranging from defining and implementing Robovision hiring strategy, over lining out HR processes, to crafting internal career paths.
- In a dynamic scale-up environment, you will get the opportunity to take ownership of all HR matters, closely working together with the management team.
- You’ll have an impact by cooperating with a 100+ dynamic team of talented individuals and facilitating bringing their satisfaction and performance to the next level.
What this job expects of you
- We are building something special at Robovision. You will attract, engage, and hire only the best talent to help us reach our goals.
- Proactivity and a true can-do mentality are key in all aspects of this role, especially in owning all HR processes across the company from recruitment to performance management, compensation & benefits and learning & development.
- You’ll be the main point of contact together with the respective team leads and management for all Robovision employees to ensure a smooth employee experience.
- At Robovision we believe in succeeding together as a team. To remain on top of our game as a team, you will structure internal career paths and learning & development tracks to stimulate personal growth and engagement.
- You will be responsible for the HR administration and payroll together with your colleague (the Finance and Administration manager).
- Upholding our ‘Robovision spirit’ throughout company operations (including organization of cultural and social activities, internal feedback & engagement surveys, …)
- Maintaining company work regulations in compliance with national and local employment laws and regulations. Implementation of company policies and practices
- You look for automation/digitalization where possible to further smoothen our HR processes.
Who we are looking for
- You are a proven HR professional with 3 years of solid hands-on experience in recruitment, compensation & benefits, and learning & development. Some experience in a (SaaS) software environment is a strong plus.
- You are a confident and self-driven person, naturally engaging with talent in- and outside Robovision and independently managing your time and projects. You speak Dutch fluently, this in combination with English.
- You put the team first and you’re digitally savvy and enjoy engaging with all colleagues across multiple channels.
- You have a structured approach towards setting up processes, while always keeping the end result in mind. You enjoy juggling around with data at the benefit of continuously improving your day-to-day work.
- You have an understanding of different personality types and tests, and appreciate a culture of radical candor
- You are aware of the importance of employer branding
- A front seat in Belgium’s most exciting scale-up offering a dynamic entrepreneurial environment with ample opportunities for fast personal growth in different areas
- A competitive salary & benefits
- A young and open company culture where we focus on communication, partnership and team building activities
- The exciting opportunity to join us and shape our HR future.