HR student (min. 3 days/week)
Gent, Vlaams Gewest, BelgiumHuman resources
Robovision is a rapidly growing scale-up that develops innovative software solutions to enable the creation of intelligent technological solutions. Our current key focus areas are Agriculture, Manufacturing, Retail and Healthcare.
We are combining knowledge and expertise in camera technology, computer vision practices, data science and software engineering to design and build state of the art software solutions that are able to efficiently and effectively solve business problems that could not be solved with traditional technologies.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated student to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable work experience and develop skills in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
As an HR student, you will be exposed to different aspects of our organization and will have the chance to learn from experienced professionals in the field. This student job will provide you with a unique opportunity to gain insight into the industry and enhance your professional skills.
What will you do?
As an HR student at Robovision you will have a broad range of responsibilities. Some examples are:
- Onboarding (e.g. administration, communication towards new employee, give onboarding, contract processing,...)
- Recruitment (e.g. schedule interviews, do first screenings, conduct interviews as 2nd interviewer, ...)
- Employer branding (e.g. establish internal HR communication, posts on social media, organizing & participating in fairs,...)
- Overall HR administration
Who are you?
- You almost have a master's degree within an HR-related field of study (e.g. Business Administration, Economics, Social Law, Socio-economic policy, etc.)
- You are dynamic and proactive
- You are eager to learn and enthusiastic
- You have adequate knowledge of English, in addition to Dutch as a native language
- You can work independently and like to take initiative
- You are available for at least 3 days a week and can start up soon
What we offer:
- You'll have the opportunity to work at a fast-growing, dynamic scale-up, within a young and brilliant team. We are offering you the chance to not only showcase your talents and competences but also to grow and develop them further.
- This is not your average student job - at Robovision, you will have the freedom and autonomy to take ownership of your work and make a real impact. With a diverse range of tasks and responsibilities, you can expect a variety of challenges that will keep you engaged and motivated.
- Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to gain valuable insights and hands-on experience in a stimulating and supportive environment. Apply now and start your journey with Robovision!