- You’ll help execute the ambitious marketing strategy of scale-up Robovision in a small & dedicated team of ambitious marketeers.
- You’ll help Robovision become thought leader in the exciting world of artificial intelligence.
- video-first, overseeing creation of a wide variety of content, in our very own video studio.
- You’ll help manage the creation of content, and will oversee the launch & tracking of different digital campaigns.
- You’ll take responsibility over a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like pay per click campaigns, (online) event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis).
- You’ll oversee production of content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- You’ll help us build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- You eat digital marketing for breakfast, and keep up to date with latest trends.
- You’re data-driven and use it to optimise and tweak everything accordingly.
- You’re eager to take initiative & can handle a large degree of independence.
- We don’t care about your degree.
- You can find your way around any CMS and use it to manage your brands’ websites and landing pages.
- You’ve got a track record of successfully managing social media accounts, digital agencies, content calendars, websites, media agencies, freelancers, stakeholders and advertising budgets in your previous job(s).
- You can find your way around a CMS and use it to manage your brands’ websites and landing pages.
- You learn from analysing digital performance across markets and brands, set KPIs with ease and report the results.
- You have 3 to 4 years of relevant experience.
- You preferably live close to Ghent ( a large part of content creation will happen in HQ).
- A full-time position.
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic high tech environment where initiative and strong hands-on mentality are absolutely valued.
- A young, vibrant and open company culture.
- An attractive compensation package.