Data Science Engineer Healthcare
You will report to your Team Lead and work closely with the Product, DevOps and Sales teams.
In this role you will deliver state of the art Vision Based AI solutions to our healthcare customers. From the moment a customer decides to partner up with Robovision, you will be responsible for configuring the Robovision AI Solution towards customer requirements. You are responsible for building end-to-end AI pipelines with which you put cutting edge AI research into practice
- You translate customer requirements into an AI solution
- You develop or adapt state of the art machine learning algorithms
- You bring that AI solution into production by configuring the Robovision AI tool
- You install the solution on-site at the customer location
- You actively share your knowledge with colleagues
- You are highly motivated and modest
- You have a great feeling of ownership: you feel responsible for the results you deliver
- You are inquisitive: you ask yourself and others the correct questions and don't assume too easily that everything will work
- You make well-thought-out decisions with valid arguments that support them
- You are creative and have attention for details
- You are able to prioritize work correctly
- You work proactively and naturally identify tasks that need to be done
- You are practically oriented: you have ideas and can turn them into something real
- You are persistent in achieving your objectives and finding solutions.
- You should be able to select well chosen subtasks and manage a small team
- Strong mathematical background.
- Proficient in a number of programming languages: Python, C/C++.
- You can understand complex and abstract scientific literature and implement their concepts.
- Practical machine learning experience is a must-have (Tensorflow, Pytorch, JAX,...).
- Knowledge about databases (postgreSQL, mySQL,...) and containerized environments (docker, kubernetes,...) is a plus.
- Master/PhD in Engineering/Science or similar based upon experience
- Experience with AI in a healthcare context is a significant plus
- You followed at least one course in the domain of Machine Learning (machine learning, artificial intelligence, neural networks, …).
- a competitive salary & benefits according to the job requirements.
- a dynamic high-tech environment where initiative and strong hands-on mentality are valued.
- a young and open company culture where we focus on communication, partnership and team building activities.
- the ability to develop yourself by spending 10% of your time on “RoboTime”, in which Robovision allows colleagues to work on own proposed subjects