Business developer Semiconductor
Your role will be to identify and develop new partnerships to expand our growth, with focus on Industrial Automation in an international context. You will report to our Sales & Marketing Director and work closely with the Sales, Marketing and Engineering teams.
- You set up partnerships to create new products or services with our software at the core
- You define a business plan to find, contact, develop and sign key accounts in a structured approach
- You prospect machine builders and manufacturers in for Industrial Automation opportunities
- You know how to spot interesting leads, educate customers on the roadmap towards their ‘lights out factory’ in the process and close deals
- You help to collect feedback and think with our engineers how to make our products better
- You help define marketing campaigns that generate qualified leads
- A highly curious mind that is eager to learn
- You pitch in to grow our sales and marketing organisation, define new strategies, etc.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in Sales or Business Development
- Strong interest in technology and AI
- Background in Automation, Machinery or Engineering required
- Trustworthy teamplayer and hands-on problem solver
- You are result oriented and you work precisely and orderly
- You identify with our core value: ownership, efficiency and sharing to grow
- Strong communication skills in Dutch and English, French is a plus
- You are flexible in terms of working hours and travel abroad
- A dynamic high tech environment where initiative and strong hands-on mentality are valued
- A front seat in Belgium’s most exciting scale-up
- A competitive salary & benefits
- A young and open company culture where we focus on communication, partnership and team building activities.