Back-end Python developer
Robovision is a scale-up that develops software to apply Artificial Intelligence in many challenging environments. At Robovision we are growing fast and always looking for new talent to help develop new products and markets. Robovision is currently active in Agriculture, Manufacturing, Food, Retail, Security, Medical and Smart Cities. In our mission to democratize AI, we keep our core values close: ownership, efficiency and sharing to grow.
You will be involved in the development of our deep learning platform, for various layers of our applications (web, processing, orchestration, …). You will cooperate with our platform team, consisting of Product Managers, UX Designers, Frontend and Backend Engineers, Data Engineers. There is a high degree of freedom in how you approach this role.
- 3+ years of work experience with Python
- Basic knowledge of software design patterns
- A talent for troubleshooting issues in a rapidly changing environment
- Proficient with Docker and Kubernetes
- Focus on writing high quality software, with a focus on upfront design and eye for detail in writing automated tests
- Able to work with software versioning system (GIT), basic knowledge of working with CICD
- A highly curious mind that is eager to learn
- Passionate about AI and really wanting to learn the basic concepts
- Advanced knowledge of the HTTP stack
- Any experience with Ray
- Any experience with Grafana, Prometheus, ElasticSearch, Kibana
- Any knowledge of binary protocols such as grpc, protobufs, thrift, …
- Any experience with Tensorflow, Keras, Horovod
- Any experience with Flask, asyncio, …
- Any experience with distributed programming and/or multiprocessing
- A competitive salary & benefits according to the job requirements.
- A dynamic high-tech environment where initiative and strong hands-on mentality are valued.
- A young and open company culture where we focus on communication, partnership and team building activities.